Regardless of how successful of your brand presence online, the offline marketing & branding campaigns still play a significant role in creating the awareness and influences to the market.
Chinese new year celebration is just around the corner, families and friends will reunion to express their loves, happiness, blessing, have great gathering meals to catch up each other and spend quality time for a better relationship bonding. At these cheerful moments, people will reduce the digital social screen time and focus on face-to-face chat & interaction naturally. Hence, Facebook smartly flashes its brand offline by publishing the pop colors Hong Bao that excite the youth generation.
The Facebook Hong Bao Design Highlights
Facebook usher the Chinese New Year with its limited edition of the red envelope (red packet), or in mandarin called as Hong Bao (or natively as Ang Pao).
1. Three designs in this edition.
2. The spotlight of the design is the Facebook Emoji – Wow, HaHa , Love and the iconic thumbs up Like .
3. The vivid background colors including neon pink, neon orange and maroon. All the graphics and wording are gold-foil stamped and embossed!
4. Three embossed golden hieroglyph: Fu 福 which means Good Fortune, Chun 春 means Spring and Ji 吉 means Luck.
5. Size: Height 18cm x Width 9cm.
6. Facebook logo at the back with glitters!
1,825 total views, 2 views today