Rasa heppi giler dapat duit raya – dalam sampul raya Facebook! Malaysian is celebrating the biggest religion event this May – Ramadhan and Hari Raya Aidilfitri in early June. Regardless you’re Malay, Chinese, Indian or yang lain-lain, the event unites us with the motto of love, forgiveness & appreciation.
For a strong brand to sustain, celebrating life event together with your customers is one of the most important branding strategies. This [Sampul Duit Raya Facebook] engage its users by associating the brand with the Raya traditional culture elements, especially the beauty of Islamic geometric patterns, Mosque, Pelita Raya (bamboo torches lamp), Ketupat (Malay Compressed Rice, delicious!) and the most symbolic social etiquette gesture – Salam handshake.
The Sampul Duit Raya Facebook Design Highlights:
Facebook usher the Hari Raya Aidilfitri with its limited edition of the green envelope (green packet), or in Bahasa Melayu called as Sampul Raya (or influenced by the Chinese New Year culture, called Ang Pow).
1. The envelope is printed with deep sea green, est. color code #286b74 as the low-key background color. Green is associated with Heaven in Quran, reflecting solemn and peaceful.
2. The Facebook flashed its iconic logo alongside with Instagram, Wow , Haha and Love emojis. A wishing phrase ‘Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri’ took the center stage.
3. The Hari Raya Aidilfitri cultural elements depicted in Islamic geometric patterns, Surau, Mosque, Salam handshake, Ketupat, Pelita Raya, the crescent moon and star symbolizing Islam.
4. The back of the envelope comes with an oval-shaped tuck-in flap. Decorated with Islamic geometric patterns and a Facebook brand.
5. Size: Height 16.9cm x Width 9cm.
In contrast to Facebook Chinese New Year Hong Bao 2019, which is extremely vivid with neon pink, orange, and maroon colors, gold-foil stamped wording and enlarged emoji, created a stronger sense of excitement for the Chinese community.
907 total views, 1 views today